Behind every great application stands an even greater QA Team. Testers set the final standard for the app look & feel, and protect the user experience against poor implementation that can ruin it.
If you join our QA team, while working on multiple projects you will be expected to:
- Guarantee delivery quality by detecting imperfections & issues
- Write test scenarios & cases for mobile and web apps
- Execute manual test plans
- Write & run automated tests (Selenium)
- Build and keep good relationships with your team, especially developers to whom you will frequently give constructive feedbacks
At Siclo, we love technically challenging projects, delivered to our customers in an Agile way, with CI and automation.
Our startup environment emphasizes on team-play, continuous learning, and technology.
Your Skills and Experience
Here are some of the technologies / tools / methodologies that we use:
- Selenium, Behat, Appium, sh and Python scripts for automated testing
- Tools: Slack, GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fastlane, Docker
- Practices: Pair Programming, Unit Tests, Continuous Integration, XP, DevOps
- Books that have impacted us: Clean Code, The Software Craftsman, Clean Coder
- Our Influencers: Uncle Bob, Sandro Mancuso, Vasco Duarte, Kent Beck
To be successful at Siclo, you should:
- Speak English well enough to interact with foreign team members & clients
- Be passionate, willing to learn and to contribute to the Software community
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Great office and technical environment
- Yearly team building and regular team outings
- Liberty health insurance package
- Opportunities to learn (endless discussions with tech-passionate people)